George Lucas George Lucas

Puns and penises...

...make for great animations. The sound quality was gross, and the Dr. Katz wobble isn't my cup of tea -- but damn am I a sucker for short animations, dicks, and puns.

But that dude's gotta be shitty in the sack if he blows his load that fast. I can hold out, like... at least twice as long as that.

The Happiest Dance EVER! The Happiest Dance EVER!

Gave me wood.

Look at these jackasses reviewing this shit. Just come out and say it: "It didn't have anything from the Matrix soundtrack, so I didn't like it."

It was very refreshing to see something different on Newgrounds. Short and simple, yeah, but I can only stand so many "extreme" movies with "cool" music.

I think it's badass shit, Stereo123, so keep it up, and I hope to see more from you -- be it Happy Dances or otherwise.

-= PEE MAN =- -= PEE MAN =-

MANOWAR MANOWAR LIVIN' ON THE ROAD! *bck'ooo*

FUCK YEAH TO MANOWAR! I actually like that shitty band. Something about 80's metal still existing in the 21st century really tickles my fancy.

But for the cartoon, it had style, which I find most important. The pee seemed kinda thick at points, like when Pee Man pissed on the cops' heads, but other than that confusion, it was a nice simple animation with rocking tunes.

And, since you didn't give them credit, that song is "Hand of Doom" by Manowar from their latest CD -- but I wouldn't suggest buying it because it's full of sappy-ass 9/11 songs. HORRIBLE.

Go Karl Logan! Wail that shit!